You gotta fit in! Our mission at Central Bark is to provide you with a fully interactive, healthy and safe experience.
We want you to have fun and meet lots of friends so you gotta be sociable and fit in with the rest of us. So that we can fulfill our mission, you must pass a short interview session, followed by a full day temperament evaluation ($25 fee).
As a new customer you can apply for enrollment into Central Bark’s dog boarding and day care program in Seattle by using our ‘online’ application form and if you have any difficulties with it, you can call our helpful humans on (206) 325-3525. So, this is what you do:
- Download and complete the Enrollment and Agreement forms by clicking on the
Agreement Form Link.
- Vaccinations. Make sure you’re all up to date on your vaccinations (including bordetella) and that your veterinarian performs a fecal exam for parasites. Remember to bring evidence of the above on Interview Day. (You can also get your veterinarian to fax them to us on (206) 322-8875.)
- Call Central Bark on (206) 325-3525 to schedule an interview for you (and your human). There is a non-refundable $25 fee for the interview and the minimum 5 hour temperament evaluation day; but bring a pal and I will personally give you a 15% multiple dog discount!
REMEMBER, YOUR DOG…
- Must be well socialized.
- Must be spayed or neutered if over 6 months of age.
- Must be current on all vaccinations including rabies, combination shot and bordetella.
- Must have a recent fecal exam at your veterinarian to test for intestinal parasites.
- Must be flea free.
- Must be wearing a quick-release collar with some sort of name identification.